General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation, we will cover the following information:
- Personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number, email address, tax code, VAT number, etc.)
- Data on payments, debit cards, credit cards and bank cards
- The services and products requested by you
Your data will be stored, processed and, where required by law, sent to third parties (to an accountant, for example) with a view to the provision of our services. Your data will not be sent to countries outside the European Union.
If you decide not to provide us with your personal or bank details, we will not be able to fulfil our contractual obligations or provide services. Your data will not be used in automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
The legal basis for these data processing processes are:
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations towards you
- your consent
- legal, contractual or other obligations to which we are bound (such as accounting, tax and customs duties arising from contracts, disclosures or litigation)
- our legitimate interests (such as improving our customer service, direct advertising or exercising our legal interests).
The length of time we store your personal data for depends on the duration of our business relationship, your consent, legal storage obligations and any other legal obligations to which we are subject.
You can freely request information on the personal data we have stored at any time. As the interested party, you also have the right to revoke, consult, modify, delete or destroy data, as long as there are no legal storage obligations on our part. If you choose to exercise your right of revocation, all your data will be irretrievably deleted, unless this violates certain regulations.
Consent to receive information by email or post
The data processor in question is:
La Sieia - Str. Berto 61, I-39036 S.Cassiano (BZ)